Biotek Pigment Shaker
Pigment Shaker for pigments
Pay over 3 EQUAL zero-interest
instalments of R500.00 with PayJustNow.
Find out how...
PayJustNow is a simple, easy-to-use payment system.
Here’s how it works:
PayJustNow allows you to pay for your purchase over 3 equal, zero interest instalments. You’ll pay one instalment at the time of purchase, the next at the beginning of the following month and the last one a month thereafter.
Browse your favourite online stores and proceed to check-out.
Choose PayJustNow as your payment method.
Create your account as easily as if your eyes were shut (though we’d recommend you keep them open).
Complete your purchase and whoop for joy!
PRE-Order Item – Allow 507 Business Days
Problems with mixing your pigment before use?
This could cause inconsistent results of your PMU procedures . In order to avoid this problem – you always need to shake your pigments very well before procedures.
How to shake your Pigments? Of course, you can do ?old school? manual shaking, but it’s very time consuming and it still doesn?t guarantee you the proper mixing!
Elite Esthetics recommendation – ALWAYS use a Pigment Shaker.
What?s so?great?about it?
- No more wrist strain from manual shaking
- 5-10 seconds mixing time VS 1-2 minutes of manual shaking, which gives you more time to prepare for procedures!
- Thoroughly mixed pigments guarantees a perfect retention
How to use it:
- Insert the pigment into slot and place rubber elastic tightly over and lock in, ensuring it is secure
- Press the power button and allow the pigment to spin for 10-15 seconds.? Press button to switch off.
- Gently release the rubber elastic on one side and remove your pigment.
PLEASE NOTE!!! D-size Batteries NOT INCLUDED