Problems with mixing your pigment before use?
This could cause inconsistent results of your PMU procedures . In order to avoid this problem – you always need to shake your pigments very well before procedures.
How to shake your Pigments? Of course, you can do “old school” manual shaking, but it’s very time consuming and it still doesn’t guarantee you the proper mixing!
Elite Esthetics recommendation – ALWAYS use a Pigment Shaker.
What’s so great about it?
- No more wrist strain from manual shaking
- 5-10 seconds mixing time VS 1-2 minutes of manual shaking, which gives you more time to prepare for procedures!
- Thoroughly mixed pigments guarantees a perfect retention
How to use it:
- Insert the pigment into slot and place rubber elastic tightly over and lock in, ensuring it is secure
- Press the power button and allow the pigment to spin for 10-15 seconds. Press button to switch off.
- Gently release the rubber elastic on one side and remove your pigment.
PLEASE NOTE!!! D-size Batteries NOT INCLUDED