Problems with mixing your pigment before use? This could cause inconsistent results of your PMU procedures . In order to avoid this problem – you always need to shake your pigments very well before procedures.
How to shake your Pigments? Of course, you can do “old school” manual shaking, but it’s very time consuming and it still doesn’t guarantee you the proper mixing!
Elite Esthetics recommendation – ALWAYS use a Pigment Shaker.
What’s so great about it?
- No more wrist strain from manual shaking
- 5-10 seconds mixing time VS 1-2 minutes of manual shaking, which gives you more time to prepare for procedures!
- Thoroughly mixed pigments guarantees a perfect retention
- Easy to assemble
- Compact and lightweight, it looks super cute on your trolley.
How to use it:
- Insert the pigment lid into the rubber holder, ensuring it is secure – choose a size that fits tightly around the pigment lid
- Hold the shaker so that the pigment is the right way up (meaning shaker is upside down)
- Press the power button and allow the pigment to spin for 10-15 seconds
- Gently squeeze the rubber to break to vacuum seal and gently pull pigment bottle out
PLEASE NOTE!!! 2x AAA Batteries NOT INCLUDED