Mast Tour Wireless Pen Kit – Purple Camo
Mast Tour Rotary Pen Machine With Mast Wireless Tattoo Battery Power Supply
Pay over 3 EQUAL zero-interest
instalments of R1,999.67 with PayJustNow.
Find out how...
PayJustNow is a simple, easy-to-use payment system.
Here’s how it works:
PayJustNow allows you to pay for your purchase over 3 equal, zero interest instalments. You’ll pay one instalment at the time of purchase, the next at the beginning of the following month and the last one a month thereafter.
Browse your favourite online stores and proceed to check-out.
Choose PayJustNow as your payment method.
Create your account as easily as if your eyes were shut (though we’d recommend you keep them open).
Complete your purchase and whoop for joy!
Pre-Order : Allow 14-21 days for delivery
This machine is compatible with all standard cartridges, including those available on ELITE ESTHETICS.
This kit comes with everything you need except cartridges:
- 1 x MAST Tour Pen
- 1 x USB-C charging cable
- 1 x MAST Battery Power Supply for RCA Machines
- Note that this machine can also be used with a standard RCA and power supply, but POWER SUPPLY NOT INCLUDED.
The Mast Tour tattoo machine is super small, with a 25mm grip that is easy to bag and is travel friendly. This machine utilises a Japanese coreless motor, and is designed to work for at least 3,000 hours.
- Weight: 140g including battery
- Needle Depth : 0-4.0mm
- Stroke Length : 3.5mm
- RCA Cord connection
- Start voltage : 4V
- Recall the last voltage used since turning off
- Press and hold the power button for 2-3 seconds to turn on and off
- Click the power button to cycle through voltages (6V-11V).
- When the machine is running, the battery will automatically switch to battery capacity display. The five indicator lights represent 20%-100% of the power.
- When you click the button again, the voltage will be adjusted and the lights will display the voltage chosen.
- When charging, the 5 indicator lights show the charging status. When full, the indicator light stays on (the battery is protected from being overcharged).
- As long as you use a charger of 1A or above, the charging time of the battery is designed to be about 3 hours, and the usage time is designed to be about 6 hours.